Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 16: Hardin, MT to Sheradon, WY

It's only 8:00 but I am so ready to pass out. Today was a lovely 85 mile ride across another state border. There was a strong headwind so we practiced our paceline techniques which made it a whole lot faster and easier. At one point there was 9 of us all riding together, going about 19 mph when riding alone I was struggling along at 13 mph. We are now in Wyoming and from what I've seen so far I'm not sure why anyone would voluntarily live here. Tomorrow is the longest route of the whole trip- 112.3 miles. The alarm is set for 4:00 and we will be hitting the road earlier than usual to try and avoid the wind and heat later in the day. Sorry for keepin it short tonight but I need my beauty rest!

1 comment:

  1. I had the honor of speaking with your father and he told me of your noble conquest! If you're riding through St Paul, I'd like to shake your hand and get a trim!

    ReplyDelete